Change engineering – Development workshops
The workshops are conducted for the teams and individually for managers and professionals who want to improve their skills and competences (examples of workshops).
- The values and organizational culture – internal coherence of the organization as the foundation of motivation.
- CSR – sustainable business development – building strategic value.
- Public relations – not straight rules of simple communication and its application in the company’s activities.
- Crisis management and crisis communication – it is better to prevent than cure – waiting for unexpected problems.
- Public image and behaviour – personal and company agreement with the environment.
- Public speaking – rules and training of appearances and presentations.
- The art of presentation – how to talk to others not only to listen but to understand what you want to convey.
- Interpersonal communication – talk like a human with a human.
- Partnership in business – the road to an agreement (workshop building relationships and negotiations).
Each workshop is prepared separately as a response to the specific problems that a given team or person is encountering in their work.
If you want more information about the workshop and talk about your needs, please contact me.