Engineering of Change – Development trainings
The trainings are conducted for the teams and individually for managers and professionals who want to improve their skills and competences. The following topics are examples of trainings that can be realized for each a company or organization.
- Crisis management and crisis communication – it is better to prevent than cure – waiting for unexpected problems.
- The values and organizational culture – internal coherence of the organization as the foundation of motivation.
- CSR – sustainable business development – building strategic value.
- Public relations – not straight rules of simple communication and its application in the company’s activities.
- Public image and behaviour – personal and company agreement with the environment.
- Public speaking – rules and training of appearances and presentations.
- The art of presentation – how to talk to others not only to listen but to understand what you want to convey.
- Interpersonal communication – talk like a human with a human.
- Partnership in business – the road to an agreement (workshop building relationships and negotiations).
Each training is prepared separately as a response to the specific problems that a given team or person is encountering in their work.
If you want more information about the trainings and talk about your needs, please contact me.