Engineering of Change – Development Trainings
The trainings are conducted for managers and professionals who want to improve their skills and competencies.
Below are examples of trainings that can be organized for each organization.
- Crisis prevention and management – it is better to prevent than cure – waiting for unexpected problems.
- Public image and behaviour – personal and company relationship with the environment.
- Public speaking – rules and training of appearances and presentations – individual training.
- The art of presentation – how to talk to others not only to listen but to understand what you want to convey.
- Public relations – not straight rules of simple communication and its application in the company’s activities.
- Partnership in business – the road to an agreement (workshop building relationships and negotiations).
- Interpersonal and in-team communication – talk like a human with a human.
- The values and organizational culture – internal coherence of the organization as the foundation of motivation.
- CSR – sustainable business development – building strategic value.
Each training is prepared to respond to the specific problems that a given team or person is encountering in their work.
If you want more information about the trainings and talk about your needs, please contact me.