Maciej ‘Mac Ivan’ Iwankiewicz
I am experienced consultant in marketing and growth strategy, crisis prevention and management, public relations and public affairs, and in technical, robotics and space innovative solutions projects. I am also journalist, writer and speaker, trainer of management, creator of sustainable and responsible business.
My independent professional activity under the brand Mac Ivan Ind. is operating since 2003.
I deal in creating and adapting strategical and operational marketing into new business directions and to growth the performance of business and teams efficiency and shape organizational cultures (services). I consult projects of development of mechanical innovative solutions mainly for automotive, robotics, space, sail and maritime sectors. I conduct workshops among others in crisis protection and management, marketing and PR, CSR, public speaking and negotiation (trainings). I also support managers in negotiation and mediation.
I have heavy experience in organization of international and domestic events and conferences. I write and publish articles in topic of technologies, business, marketing and HR (selected publications). At my work I use a knowledge in the field of psychology, human behaviour, emotions and body language and the development of personal and social relationships.
I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in the Construction and Operation of Mechanical Devices at the University of Science and Technology in Wroclaw (1991) and postgraduate studies of Marketing at the University of Economics in Wroclaw (1993). I also ended a lot of professional training in business, organization management, psychology, sales and negotiations.
I am an author of new idea for the complex project dedicated to the development of innovative robotics for exploration and exploitation of the maritime and ocean underwater space. The development of new underwater technologies can bring many benefits from the point of view of the protection of the maritime environment, the impact on climate change and increase benefits from new areas of international maritime economy, such as underwater mining and tourism.
Privately I am interested in films and literature of history, fact, science-fiction and visions of the future, theater and music. I actively practice sailing and swimming, mountains hiking. I play guitar and performs poetic songs and shanties. I am a Samoyed dog breeder.
My Favorite Quotes
- If you want to understand life better to spend more time sailing! (Mac Ivan, not only sailor)
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. (English proverb)
- It is the set of sails, not the direction of the wind, that determine which way we will go. (Jim Rohn, entrepreneur, motivational speaker and sailor)
- Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk. (Sir Francis Chichester, aviator and sailor)
- There is nothing after our lives, no monuments, no history. Just is only water. It feeds us and then takes us, swallows all, as if we never existed. (Mr. Gates, pirate)
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to be become a man of value. (Albert Einstein, physicist and sailor)
- Hey boss, did you ever see a more splendiferous crash? (Alexis Zorba, Nikos Kazandzakis – Zorba the Greek)
- If you think that good employee is expensive try to employ a bad employee. (Chinese proverb)
- Helping is not a lost time. (Chinese proverb)