Maciej ‘Mac Ivan’ Iwankiewicz
I am experienced marketing and business strategist, crisis management, public relations and public affairs adviser, mechanical and robotics engineering solutions project manager. I am also trainer of team management, speaker and writer, creator of sustainable and responsible business.
My private professional activity under the brand Mac Ivan Ind. is operating since 2003.
I deal in creating and adapting strategical and operational marketing into new business directions and to growth the performance of teams efficiency and shape organizational cultures (services). I advise also in projects and operation development of mechanical solutions mainly in robotics, space, sail and maritime sectors. I conduct workshops among others in crisis management, marketing and PR, CSR, public speaking and negotiation (trainings). I also support managers in negotiation and mediation.
I have heavy experience in organization of international events and conferences. I write and publish articles in topic of technologies, business, marketing and HR (selected publications). At my work I use a knowledge in the field of psychology, human behaviour, emotions and body language and the development of personal and social relationships.
I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering with a specialization in the Construction and Operation of Mechanical Devices at the University of Science and Technology in Wroclaw (1991) and postgraduate studies of Marketing at the University of Economics in Wroclaw (1993). I also ended a lot of professional training in business, organization management, psychology, sales and negotiations.
I am the author of new idea for the complex project dedicated to the development of innovative robotics for exploration and exploitation of the maritime and ocean underwater space. The development of new underwater technologies can bring many benefits from the point of view of the protection of the maritime environment, the impact on climate change and increase benefits from new areas of international maritime economy, such as underwater mining and tourism.
Privately I am interested in films and literature of history, fact, science-fiction and visions of the future, theater and music. I actively practice sailing and swimming, mountains hiking. I play guitar and performs poetic songs and shanties. I am the owner of a Samoyed dog.
My Favorite Quotes
- If you want to understand life better, then spend more time to sailing! (My own)
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. (English proverb)
- It is the set of sails, not the direction of the wind, that determine which way we will go. (Jim Rohn)
- Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk. (Sir Francis Chichester)
- Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to be become a man of value. (Albert Einstein)
- If you think that good employee is expensive try to employ a bad employee. (Chinese proverb)
- Helping is not a lost time. (Chinese proverb)